We are excited to announce that we will be using Membership Toolkit for our Directory starting with the 2019-2020 school year.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click “verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User
can “invite” other email addresses to access his/her account. This
allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have
access to the family account.
The Directory will be available online or through the Membership Toolkit app. Printed copies of the Directory will be available for purchase after the school year has begun (roughly mid-September).
Questions? – Please don’t hesitate to contact us.