Join us for a private showing of ALADDIN at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk Drive-in Movie theater. All proceeds benefit Brook Knoll Elementary. Gates open 5:30pm. Movie at 6:30pm. Wear your PJ’s or Brook Knoll Spiritwear.
Please read the safety and event details:
- In case of inclement weather, the Drive-In may be rescheduled. If you request a refund due to weather rescheduling, there will be a $2.00 processing fee incurred through Pay Pal.
- Parking location is first-come-first-served and gates open at 5:30pm
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- DO NOT enter facility if you are ill.
- Maintain 6ft distance from one another.
- When outside vehicles guests must wear a mask, face coverings are also required for drivers while at the ticket booth upon entrance.
- Event attendees must stay in their vehicles before and during the show unless using the restroom.
- Congregating outside of vehicles is prohibited.
- Children under age 11 must be accompanied by an adult when outside the vehicle.
- Open hatchbacks and open bed trucks are allowed, but guests must remain inside the vehicle of back of the truck. No lawn chairs outside vehicles.
- Vehicles must park in a marked parking space. Spaces are wide to allow for physical distancing.
- Please park SUVs and trucks toward the sides or back to allow for better viewing. No buses or RVs allowed.
- No sitting on top of vehicles.
- Portable radios will not be rented; car stereos or boom box/transistor radio can be tuned to 93.3FM to hear the movie audio.
- Restrooms in the parking lot will be open.
- No alcohol is allowed.